No-Code CI/CD: Meeting Modern Application Delivery Demands
By ShuttleOps CEO, Damith Karunaratne
Application deployment is complex and remains a significant challenge for many organizations. Understanding all the moving parts of CI/CD, including infrastructure, security and the convergence of systems is a significant learning curve often requiring highly skilled staff – until now.
ShuttleOps delivers no-code CI/CD pipelines and prebuilt integration to best of breed DevOps tools such as Chef, GitHub and cloud providers, so less-technical users are able to build and deploy applications, without writing code.
Join ShuttleOps CEO, Damith Karunaratne and learn to:
- Effortlessly build, deploy and manage applications in the cloud
- Setup infrastructure agnostic application orchestration with Chef Habitat
- Streamline the management of application secrets and configurations
- Enable gated approvals and notification
- View the health of applications and environments
If you use GitLab, GitHub, BitBucker, Chef, AWS, GCP and Azure – this webinar is for you!
Software delivery is now critical for virtually every organization, even if the process of deploying them can be hampered by mind-numbing complexity. We're on a mission to simplify application delivery. Our goal is to help remove the errors, latency, and outages that result from a sluggish application deployment process - so you can deliver fixes, features, and updates to your customers quickly and securely.